1.22.2010

velkommen!

HELLO, friends.

I had a realization today: some of my most glorious experiences in the past few years are currently collecting digital dust in countless albums on this hard-drive, and I seem to toss them there carelessly. Sure, I make albums on facebook, but until today, I didn't realize how much I gloss over the experiences, the people, and the places that inspire me to snap these photos. After I upload, edit, and do the obligatory album, I shuffle them right back to their rightful place on my computer.

Today, in the spirit of fresh starts for 2010 (uhh, 22 days late), I've decided to start a daily experiment for me to write about at least one of my photos a day. I'll do it right here. I invite you to read, if you find it interesting. It's as much for my own memory as it will be mini-tributes to all my subjects. Maybe it will be sort of a collection of my life's social and experiential capital. Even the haphazard self-take with a friend over a beer provokes some kind of recollection.

So, this is for me, and you, to enjoy. Thanks.

1 comment: